Sleeping restfully at night is key to maintaining good health. Slow Motion Melatonin 1.2 mg by Allergy Research Group is a dietary supplement that provides an important hormone in a low dose formula for stabilizing sleep patterns. For those individuals who suffer from a disrupted sleep pattern, Slow Motion Melatonin 1.2 mg by Allergy Research Group can offer the melatonin the body may not be creating naturally in order for individuals to enjoy a more restful and uninterrupted sleep pattern. This special formula has been created to be absorbed easily into the system without being diluted by stomach acids.
- Low dose melatonin stabilized in a lipid matrix tablet form for protection and optimized absorption*
- Melatonin supports the body’s normal sleep cycle, and is also shown to provide antioxidant support*
- Suggested Use: Take 1 tablet 30 minutes before bedtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
- Free of wheat and gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, corn, and yeast
- Since 1979 Allergy Research Group has committed to using pure and low allergy potential ingredients